Check out this 1932 Ford Coupe that has been chopped and dropped 1:24 Scale by Jada and of the D-Rods Collection.
- The hoop opens to the right side to reveal a detailed black and chrome engine.
- The trunk opens on this free wheeling low rider classic oldie.
- It has suicide doors that open to a detailed tan interior with bucket seats.
- The shifter, peddles and gauges on the dash are all chrome.
- The wheels are chrome with big tires in the back and small in the front.
- Approximate dimensions of this piece are:
= 7.75" Long x 3.75" Wide x 2.5" High
= Shipping weight is 1.1 lbs.